Treatise on geophysics / editor-in-chief, Gerald Schubert
- [Amsterdam] : Elsevier, 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 volumes) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Schubert, Gerald
- Volume 1. Deep Earth seismology -- Volume 2. Mineral physics -- Volume 3. Geodesy -- Volume 4. Earthquake seismology -- Volume 5. Geomagnetism -- Volume 6. Crustal and lithosphere dynamics -- Volume 7. Mantle dynamics -- Volume 8. Core dynamics -- Volume 9. Evolution of the Earth -- Volume 10. Physics of terrestrial planets and moons -- Volume 11. Resources in the near-surface earth.
- The Treatise on geophysics is the only comprehensive, state-of-the-art, and integrated summary of the present state of geophysics. Offering an array of articles from some of the top scientists around the world, this 11-volume work deals with all major parts of solid-Earth geophysics, including a volume on the terrestrial planets and moons in our Solar System. This major reference work will aid researchers, advanced undergrad and graduate students, as well as professionals in cutting-edge research.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 15186879