The Susquehanna River : a characterization of its water resources and water supply demand
- Corporate Author:
- Susquehanna River Basin Commission
- Harrisburg, Pa. : Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hollowell, Jerrald R. and Taylor, Larry E. (Larry Eugene)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Water supply, water demand, and instream use/Jerald R. Hollowell, Paula B. Ballaron, Larry E. Taylor -- The Commission's role in water resources management/Richard A. Cairo -- Preliminary outline, ground-water management plan/Larry E. Taylor.
- Related Titles:
- Commission's role in water resource management, Ground-water management plan, preliminary plan, and Water supply, water demand, and instream use
View MARC record | catkey: 1518861