Galectins [electronic resource] : methods and protocols / edited by Sean R. Stowell, Center for Transfusion and Cellular therapies, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA, Richard D. Cummings, Department of Biochemistry, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1207 and Springer protocols
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Evolving mechanistic insights into galectin functions / Connie M. Arthur [and three others] -- Cloning, expression, and purification of galectins for in vitro studies / Paul A. Poland, Carol L. Kinlough, and Rebecca P. Hughey -- Alkylation of galectin-1 with iodoacetamide and mass spectrometric mapping of the sites of incorporation / Sean R. Stowell [and three others] -- Evaluation of galectin binding by frontal affinity chromatography (FAC) / Jun Iwaki and Jun Hirabayashi -- Probing lectin-mucin interactions by isothermal titration microcalorimetry / Tarun K. Dam and C. Fred Brewer -- Examination of whole cell galectin binding by solid phase and flow cytometric analysis / Anne Leppänen, Connie M. Arthur, Sean R. Stowell, and Richard D. Cummings -- Evaluation of galectin binding by surface plasmon resonance / Padmaja Mehta-D'souza -- Examining galectin binding specificity using glycan microarrays / Connie M. Arthur [and seven others] -- Methods for assessing the effects of galectins on leukocyte trafficking / Beatrice R. Gittens, Rachael D. Wright, and Dianne Cooper -- Examination of the role of galectins in plasma cell differentiation / Chih-Ming Tsai and Kuo-I Lin -- Examination of galectin-induced lattice formation on early B-cell development / Stéphane J.C. Mancini [and five others] -- Detection of phosphatidylserine exposure on leukocytes following treatment with human galectins / Connie M. Arthur [and five others] -- Examination of galectins in phagocytosis / Huan-Yuan Chen [and four others] -- Assessing the roles of galectins in regulating dendritic cell migration through extracellular matrix and across lymphatic endothelial cells / Sandra Thiemann, Jeanette H. Man, and Linda G. Baum -- Examination of the role of galectins in intestinal inflammation / Atsushi Nishida, Cindy W. Lau, and Atsushi Mizoguchi -- Study of galectins in tumor immunity : strategies and methods / Juan P. Cerliani [and seven others] -- Galectins in the regulation of platelet biology / Maria A. Romaniuk, Gabriel A. Rabinovich, and Mirta Schattner -- Examination of the role of galectins and galectin inhibitors in endothelial cell biology / Iris A. E. Schulkens [and four others] -- Regulation of galectins by hypoxia and their relevance in angiogenesis : strategies and methods / Mariana Salatino [and ten others] -- Examination of the role of galectins during in vivo angiogenesis using the chick chorioallantoic membrane assay / Esther A. Kleibeuker [and four others] -- Examination of the role of galectins in cell migration and re-epithelialization of wounds / Zhiyi Cao [and three others] -- Manipulating galectin expression in Zebrafish (Danio rerio) / Chiguang Feng [and seven others] -- Examination of galectin localization using confocal microscopy / Daniel Giuliano Cerri [and six others] -- Examination of the regulation of galectin-3 expression in cancer / Hafiz Ahmed and Gargi Bandyopadhyaya -- Evaluation of the role of galectins in parasite immunity / Sarah Preston [and four others] -- Effect of galectins on viral transmission / Michel Ouellet [and three others] -- Evaluation of the bactericidal activity of galectins / Connie M. Arthur, Richard D. Cummings, and Sean R. Stowell -- Examination of the role of galectins in pre-mRNA splicing / Ronald J. Patterson [and three others] -- Analysis of the intracellular role of galectins in cell growth and apoptosis / Daniel K. Hsu [and three others] -- Nucleocytoplasmic shuttling of galectin-3 / Eric J. Arnoys, Cheri M. Ackerman, and John L. Wang.
- 9781493913954 (alk. paper), 1493913956 (alk. paper), 9781493913961 (eBook), and 1493913964 (eBook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 15188744