Lightweight Cryptography for Security and Privacy [electronic resource] : Third International Workshop, LightSec 2014, Istanbul, Turkey, September 1-2, 2014, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Thomas Eisenbarth, Erdinç Öztürk
- Eisenbarth, Thomas
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 169 pages 33 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Öztürk, Erdinç and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The SIMON and SPECK Block Ciphers on AVR 8-Bit Microcontrollers -- The Multiplicative Complexity of Boolean Functions on Four and Five Variables -- A Flexible and Compact Hardware Architecture for the SIMON Block Cipher -- AES Smaller Than S-Box: Minimalism in Software Design on Low End Microcontrollers -- Differential Factors: Improved Attacks on SERPENT -- Ciphertext-Only Fault Attacks on PRESENT -- Relating Undisturbed Bits to Other Properties of Substitution Boxes -- Differential Sieving for 2-Step Matching Meet-in-the-Middle Attack with Application to LBlock -- Match Box Meet-in-the-Middle Attacks on the SIMON Family of Block Ciphers -- A Provably Secure Offline RFID Yoking-Proof Protocol with Anonymity.
- This book constitutes the refereed post-conference proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Lightweight Cryptography for Security and Privacy, LightSec 2014, held in Istanbul, Turkey, in September 2014. The 10 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 24 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: efficient implementations and designs; attacks; and protocols.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 15189297