Poverty, inequality, and inclusive growth in Asia [electronic resource] : measurement, policy issues, and country studies / edited by Juzhong Zhuang
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Poverty, inequality, and inclusive growth in Asia / Juzhong Zhuang and Ifzal Ali -- Inequality and poverty in Asia / J. Salcedo Cain, Rana Hasan, and Rhoda Magsombol -- Non-income poverty and inequality in Asia / Ajay Tandon and Susan Sparkes -- Gender equality and inclusive growth in Asia / Yoko Niimi -- Inclusive growth through full employment : the role of investment and industrial policy / Jesus Felipe -- Why is access to basic services not inclusive? / Guanghua Wan and Ruth Francisco -- Social protection in Asia / Donghyun Park -- Governance and institutional quality and the links with growth and inequality : how Asia fares / Juzhong Zhuang, Emmanuel de Dios, and Anneli Lagman-Martin -- Growth, inequality, and the labor market : the Philippines / Hyun H. Son -- Poverty and inequality in Nepal : an empirical analysis / Yoko Niimi -- Decomposing income inequality : People's Republic of China, 1990-2005 / Tun Lin ... [et al.] -- Evolution of income mobility : People's Republic of China, 1991-2002 / Niny Khor and John Pencavel -- Occupational segregation and gender discrimination in labor markets : Thailand and Viet Nam / Hyun H. Son -- Inclusiveness through food security : the Philippines' national food program / Shikha Jha and Aashish Mehta.
- "Examines why Asia needs inclusive growth, what policy ingredients an inclusive growth strategy entails, and how such a strategy can lead to benefits of growth being more equitably shared."--Publisher's description.
- 9780857284143 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 15190293