Land use and land cover, 1974, Erie, Pennsylvania [cartographic material] / United States, Department of the Interior, Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of Environmental Resources
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Alternate title: Land use series, Erie, Pennsylvania
Erie, Pennsylvania, land use and land cover 1974
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 
[Reston, Va.] : National Cartographic Information Center
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 45 x 67 cm, on sheet 76 x 107 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Environmental Resources
- Open file ; 77-112-1
- "This map is keyed to U.S. Geological Survey 1:250 000-scale topographic map, Erie (NK 17-5)."
"Land use and land cover information compiled from source materials dated 1974."
Includes notes and descriptive land use/classification tables.
View MARC record | catkey: 1519166