Union Station Redevelopment Act of 1981 : P.L. 97-125, 95 Stat. 1667, December 29, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Legislative history of the Union Station Redevelopment Act of 1981: P.L. 97-125: 95 Stat. 1667: December 29, 1981, P.L. 97-125, 95 Stat. 1667, P.L. 97-125, 95 Stat. 1667, and Public Law 97-125
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Covington & Burling], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- Covington & Burling
- United States. Union Station Redevelopment Act of 1981—Legislative history
- United States. National Visitor Center Facilities Act of 1968
- National Visitor Center—Appropriations and expenditures
- Union Station (Washington, D.C.)
- City planning—Washington (D.C.)
- Terminals (Transportation)—Washington (D.C.)—Planning
- "An Act: To amend the National Visitor Center Facilities Act of 1968 to provide for the rehabilitation and completion of Union Station in Washington, District of Columbia, and for other purposes.": document no. 1.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15192020