Benjamin's treatise on the law of sale of personal property : with references to the American decisions, and to the French code and civil law
- Benjamin, J. P. (Judah Philip), 1811-1884
- Additional Titles:
- Half title: Benjamin's sale of personal property and Sale of personal property
- Boston : Charles H. Edson & Co., publishers, 1888.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Third edition, brought down to the end of the year 1883 (with the author's sanction and revision) / by Arthur Beilby Pearson and Hugh Fenwick Boyd, with American notes by James M. Kerr.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvii, 1,330, xix-cxxiii pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Pearson, Arthur Beilby, 1855-1896, Boyd, Hugh Fenwick, 1852-1898, and Kerr, James M. (James Manford), 1851-1929
View MARC record | catkey: 15192428