National nutrition policy : nutrition and government : a working paper / prepared by Freeman H. Quimby and Cynthia B. Chapman for the Select Committee on Nutrition and Human Needs, United States Senate
- Quimby, Freeman H. (Freeman Henry), 1915-1993
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 194 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Chapman, Cynthia B. and United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Nutrition and Human Needs
- Forbes, A.L. The role of the Food and Drug Administration in the nutritional quality of foods.--Munro, H.N. Impact of nutritional research on human health and survival.--Sabry, Z.I. Nutrition Canada.--Senti, F.R. Nutrition awareness in the USDA.--Weir, C.E. Benefits from human nutrition research.--Smithsonian Science Information Exchange. Federally sponsored human nutrition projects and programs.
- At head of title: 93d Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15192456