I have a dream. Do you? / Michael Deunov, founder of this dream
- Deunov, Michael, 1953-
- Victoriaville, Québec, Canada : Publi-Maya, 2003.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 254 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Language Note:
- Text is an English translation of a French dialogue.
- Introducing ... La Relève, the Next Generation -- I dreamed of an exceptional enterprise -- Exceptional parents -- Exceptional children -- An exceptional school -- An exceptional education for exceptional children -- Seeing is believing -- After 20 years, the dream is still alive! -- An exceptional day -- Who am I? -- Are you ready for the next phase?
- The author presents his guiding vision for an "exceptional school" centered within a sustainable, eco-friendly community, in which the education of the children is given top priority by the parents and every adult individual, regardless of their relationship to the children, shares the primary responsibility to set the example and live as a role model within the community, so that everyplace becomes a cohesive and harmonious part of the learning environment. The author's principles are informed by teachings he claims were imparted to him by Omraam Mikhaël Aivanhov (1900-1986), a Bulgarian philosopher and teacher who lived in France and was a disciple of the universal spiritual Master Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno), the founder of the Universal White Brotherhood.
- Arthur O. Lewis Utopia Collection.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Gift of Lyman Tower Sargent; 2014.
- Administrative History:
- Michael Deunov is the founder of La Cite Ecologique of New Hampshire (2003). He also founded La Cité Écologique, an ecovillage in Ham-Nord, Québec that has focused on education since its founding in 1984.
View MARC record | catkey: 15193706