The diagnosis & correction of vocal faults : a manual for teachers of singing & for choir directors / James C. McKinney
- McKinney, James C.
- Additional Titles:
- Diagnosis and correction of vocal faults
- Long Grove, Il : Waveland Press, 2005.
- Copyright Date:
- Reissue with accom compact disc.
- Physical Description:
- 213 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm + 1 audio disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Diagnosing vocal faults -- A basic approach to vocal sound -- Posture -- Breathing and support -- Phonation -- Registration -- Voice classification -- Resonation -- Articulation -- The speaking voice -- Coordination.
- This practical reference manual and accompanying audio CD deal with the vocal problems encountered daily in the teaching studio and choral rehearsal. The accompanying CD contains 14 voice samples cross-referenced to the text. Male and female voice samples help to identify basic characteristic sounds associated with each fault. - Publisher.
- 1577664035 (paperback)
- Includes index.
Previously published in 1994 in Knoxville, Tennessee, by Genevox Music Group with audio cassette.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 206-207).
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 15193961