High risk felony stop [electronic resource] / L.O.D., Inc
- Additional Titles:
- Idaho high-risk stop/felony stop demonstration
- St. Louis, MO : Line of Duty, 1998.
New York : Distributed by Insight Media.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (34 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Barber, Ron, Crotty, Jim, Marsh, Don (Don W.), Simpher, Richard, Insight Media (Firm), and L.O.D., Inc
- Criminal justice and public safety in video
In the line of duty ; v. 3, no. 10
- This program is two important parts: 1)a follow-up to Program 013-9 in which Bonner County(ID)Deputy John Lunde is hit by a fleeing motorist. The resulting high-risk stop is studied and analyzed by Lunde and his fellow back-up officers and 2)Jim Crotty.
- Originally produced as videocassette in 1998.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously published as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Criminal justice and public safety in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 15194107