A legal discussion of investigation of a hit and run [electronic resource] / directed by John K. Marshall ; produced by Documentary Educational Resources (DER), in Pittsburgh Police
- Criminal justice and public safety in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- In A Legal Discussion of a Hit and Run, a Harvard Law School class, led by Professor James Vorenberg, discusses the salient legal points about the police investigation and interrogation and the rights of witnesses or suspects after the class has screened the film Investigation of a Hit and Run.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 23, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Criminal justice and public safety in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 15194556