S&T [electronic resource] : large-scale agent model (LSAM) / produced by United States Department of Homeland Security
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of Homeland Security, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (1 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Homeland Security
- Criminal justice and public safety in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- The Large-Scale Agent Model (LSAM) is developed by the Brookings Institution and can be used to plot and plan for insect-borne and sexually transmitted diseases, industrial accidents that can produce harmful chemical plumes, and even trends such as obesity and teenage smoking. Eventually, LSAM will be able to expand to encompass data on schools, workplaces, and every hospital and medical facility in the country.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 23, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Criminal justice and public safety in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 15194590