Three domestics [electronic resource] / directed by John K. Marshall ; produced by Documentary Educational Resources (DER), in Pittsburgh Police
- Criminal justice and public safety in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- A domestic in which a warrant has been served -- A domestic in which a woman expresses fear for her life -- A preventive domestic.
- This film shows Pittsburgh police intervening in three domestic situations: (1) A woman wants the police to remove the man she has been living with in common law. They arrange for his arrest on an assault and battery charge; (2) A woman accuses her boyfriend of beating her and the man accuses her of lying. The police remove the man with some difficulty; (3) A boisterous and drunken father is removed from his house to spend the night in jail at the insistence of his wife and older son. Throughout the sequence, the father is cared for by his younger son.
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 23, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Criminal justice and public safety in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 15194613