Math tools in action. Anchor charts [electronic resource] / by Toby Gordon
- Portland, ME : Stenhouse Publishers, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (42 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Confer, Chris, Gordon, Toby, Ramirez, Marco, and Stenhouse Publishers
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Powerful tools for mathematics instruction can make a good lesson great. Math Tools in Action, an exciting video series, explores Anchor Charts, Journals, and Manipulatives, three of the most effective tools for helping teachers implement the Common Core State Standards while encouraging students to become critical mathematical thinkers. For more than twenty years, Marco Ramirez and Chris Confer have worked with administrators and teachers at dozens of schools around the country to cultivate an environment that elevates math instruction schoolwide. Now you can watch as they teach and comment on lessons using these essential math tools—tools that will help you deepen and improve your own math instruction, no matter what grade level you teach.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Aug. 7, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, Matt Ruggles, Fikriye Kurban ; editor, Nate Butler.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 15194966