Chinese beauty secrets. Magic of cosmetic acupuncture [electronic resource] / directed by Tely, Fung Wing Chuen
- Hong Kong, China : Discover China Production Limited, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (31 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Fung, Wing-Chuen
- Asian film online, volume 2
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This episode takes you to a magic world of Cosmetic Acupuncture. Making use of small needles to manipulate energy points on our body to balance and to remove blockages in the meridians, this traditional Chinese approach recognizes the effect of our internal organs on our external appearance â€" toxicity in blood and imbalance in internal organs can all affect our shape and look. In this episode, you will see how modern Chinese women are using acupuncture treatments to help enhance beauty, lose weight, and make skin flawless, glowing and radiant. Cosmetic Acupuncture has spread its name across the continents and has attracted many to try this magical treatment.
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 18, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 15196670