Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology [electronic resource] : Continuation of Residue Reviews / edited by George W. Ware
- New York, NY : Springer New York, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 186 pages 26 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ware, George W. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Bacterial and Enzymatic Bioassays for Toxicity Testing in the Environment -- The Effects of Toxic Chemicals on Earthworms -- Environmental Cadmium in Europe.
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology publishes authoritative reviews on the occurrence, effects, and fate of pesticide residues and other environmental contaminants. It will keep you informed of the latest significant issues by providing in-depth information in the areas of analytical chemistry, agricultural microbiology, biochemistry, human and veterinary medicine, toxicology, and food technology.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 15197349