Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology [electronic resource] : Continuation of Residue Reviews / edited by George W. Ware
- New York, NY : Springer New York, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 174 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ware, George W. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 0179-5953 ; 101
- The Microbial Degradation of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid in Soil -- Trichloroethylene: Water Contamination and Health Risk Assessment -- Cleaning Protective Apparel to Reduce Pesticide Exposure -- Hexachloro-1,3-Butadiene: Toxicology, Metabolism, and Mechanisms of Toxicity -- Contamination, Clearance, and Transfer of PCB from Human Milk.
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicologycontains timely review articles concerned with all aspects of chemical contaminants (including pesticides) in the total environment, including toxicological considerations and consequences. It attempts to provide concise, critical reviews of advances, philosophy, and significant areas of accomplished or needed endeavor in the total field of residues of these and other foreign chemicals in any segment of the environment, as well as toxicological implications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15197383