Shallow Subduction Zones: Seismicity, Mechanics and Seismic Potential [electronic resource] : Part II / edited by Renata Dmowska, Göran Ekström
- Additional Titles:
- Reprint from Pure and Applied Geophysics (PAGEOPH), Volume 142 (1994), No. 1
- Basel : Birkhäuser Basel, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- VI, 242 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Dmowska, Renata, Ekström, Göran, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- The 1957 great Aleutian earthquake -- The rupture process and tectonic implications of the great 1964 Prince William Sound earthquake -- Coseismic slip in the 1964 Prince William Sound earthquake A new geodetic inversion -- Seismicity trends and potential for large earthquakes in the Alaska-Aleutian region -- Rupture process of large earthquakes in the northern Mexico subduction zone -- Global variability in subduction thrust zone-forearc systems -- Large thrust earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15197891