Decision Support Systems [electronic resource] : Water Resources Planning / edited by Daniel P. Loucks, João R. Costa
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Computer-Aided Support Systems for Water Resources, Research and Management held at Ericeira (Portugal), 24-28 September, 1990
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- XVI, 476 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Loucks, Daniel P., Costa, João R. da, 1957-, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- NATO ASI Series, Series G: Ecological Sciences ; 26
- Overview — Toward an Improved Understanding -- Computer-Aided Decision Support in Water Resources Planning and Management. -- Technology and its Implementation -- Intelligent Geo-Information Systems (IGIS) for Water Resources Planning and Management -- Implementing a Computer-Aided Support System for Water Resources Research and Management -- Multidimensional Modeling for Water Resources Management -- Validation of Climate Models With Workstation Tools -- Smart Software for Water Resources Planning and Management -- Computer-Aided Support for Water Resources Research and Planning -- The Interface Between GIS and Hydrology -- Institutional Experiences Using Decision Support -- Current Trends in Computer-Aided Water Resources Management at Delft Hydraulics -- Getting Someone to Use the Systems: Lessons from HEC -- Computers in Consulting Engineering -- A Conceptual Framework for an Integrated Operational Information and Decision-Supported System for Thames Water Utilities -- The German Water Authorities Needs for Computer-Aided Support Systems -- Computer-Aided Water Resources Planning and Operational Management in a Water Company in the U.K. -- Case Studies Involving Decision Support -- AQUATOOL: A Computer-Assisted Support System for Water Resources Research Management Including Conjunctive Use -- Implementing a Decision Support System for Operations Planning at Manitoba Hydro -- A River Water Quality Management Model for Canal de Isabel II: Comunidad de Madrid -- The Hydrological Forecasting System (HFS): A Comprehensive System for Real-Time Flood Forecasting -- Computer-Aided Management of the Southeastern U.S. Reservoir System -- Integrating Database, Spreadsheet, Graphics, GIS, Statistics, Simulation Models and Expert Systems: Experiences With the Raison System on Microcomputers -- Expert Systems for Agricultural Water Systems -- Computer Graphics for Assessment of Eutrophication Venice Lagoon: A Case Study -- Evolution of a Decision Support System for Reservoir Operations: Manitoba Hydro Case Study -- Computer-Aided Water Reservoir Management: A Prototype Two-Level DSS.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15198414