Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components, and Systems [electronic resource] : 35th IFIP WG 6.1 International Conference, FORTE 2015, Held as Part of the 10th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques, DisCoTec 2015, Grenoble, France, June 2-4, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Susanne Graf, Mahesh Viswanathan
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9039
- Ensuring Properties of Distributed Systems -- Formal Models of Concurrent and Distributed Systems -- Real Time Systems -- Security -- Efficient Verification Techniques.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 35th IFIP WG 6.1 International Conference on Formal Techniques for Distributed Objects, Components and Systems, FORTE 2015, held in Grenoble, France, in June 2015, as part of the 10th International Federated Conference on Distributed Computing Techniques, DisCoTec 2015. The 15 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 53 submissions. The papers present a wide range of topics on distributed computing models and formal specification, testing, and verification methods.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15200390