Robot Fish [electronic resource] : Bio-inspired Fishlike Underwater Robots / edited by Ruxu Du, Zheng Li, Kamal Youcef-Toumi, Pablo Valdivia y Alvarado
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- X, 377 pages 293 illustrations, 251 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Du, Ruxu, Li, Zheng, Youcef-Toumi, Kamal, Valdivia y Alvarado, Pablo, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Springer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering, 2195-9862
- Introduction -- Fish locomotion: biology and robotics of body and fin-based movements -- Wire-driven robot fish -- Design and Control of a Multi-Joint Robot Fish -- Research on the Robotic Fish Propelled by Oscillating Pectoral Fins -- Soft-body robot fish -- iSplash: Realizing Fast Carangiform Swimming to Outperform a Real Fish -- IPMC-Actuated Robotic Fish -- Macro-fiber composite actuated piezoelectric robotic fish -- A Multifunctional Underwater Microrobot for Mother-Son Underwater Robot Systems -- Multiple Autonomous Robotic Fish Collaboration -- Fish-Robot Interactions: Robot Fish in Animal Behavioral Studies.
- This book provides a comprehensive coverage on robot fish including design, modeling and optimization, control, autonomous control and applications. It gathers contributions by the leading researchers in the area. Readers will find the book very useful for designing and building robot fish, not only in theory but also in practice. Moreover, the book discusses various important issues for future research and development, including design methodology, control methodology, and autonomous control strategy. This book is intended for researchers and graduate students in the fields of robotics, ocean engineering and related areas.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15200449