Problems in Set Theory, Mathematical Logic and the Theory of Algorithms [electronic resource] / by Igor Lavrov, Larisa Maksimova ; edited by Giovanna Corsi
- The University Series in Mathematics
- I Problems -- 1 Set theory -- 2 Mathematical logic -- 3 Theory of algorithms -- II Solutions -- 1 Set theory -- 2 Mathematical logic -- 3 Theory of algorithms -- References.
- Problems in Set Theory, Mathematical Logic and the Theory of Algorithms by I. Lavrov & L. Maksimova is an English translation of the fourth edition of the most popular student problem book in mathematical logic in Russian. It covers major classical topics in proof theory and the semantics of propositional and predicate logic as well as set theory and computation theory. Each chapter begins with 1-2 pages of terminology and definitions that make the book self-contained. Solutions are provided. The book is likely to become an essential part of curricula in logic.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15202866