Introduction to Algebraic Quantum Field Theory [electronic resource] / by S. S. Horuzhy
- Khoruzhiĭ, S. S. (Sergeĭ Sergeevich)
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 301 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Mathematics and Its Applications (Soviet Series), 0169-6378 ; 19
- 1. Axiomatic Formalism -- 1.1. Introduction. The Algebraic Approach as a Local Quantum Theory -- 1.2. Axioms of the Algebraic Approach -- 1.3. Structure of the Local Quantum Theory: Theorems Derived from the Axioms -- 2. From the Theory of Observables to the Theory of Quantum Fields -- 2.1. Global Theory of Superselection Rules -- 2.2. Local Theory of Superselection Rules: Equivalence Properties of Coherent Sectors -- 2.3. Program for Producing Field Theory by Means of Reconstructing its Charge Sectors -- 3. Field Algebras and their Applications -- 3.1. Op*-Algebras of Field Operators and Vacuum Superselection Rules -- 3.2. Construction and Properties of Von Neumann Field Algebras -- 3.3. Free and Generalized Free Fields -- Appendix. Problems of Constructing Algebraic Gauge Quantum Field Theory -- References.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15205669