Deformations of Mathematical Structures [electronic resource] : Complex Analysis with Physical Applications / edited by Julian Ławrynowicz
- Additional Titles:
- Selected Papers from the Seminar on Deformations, Lódz-Lublin, 1985/87
- Dordrecht : Springer Netherlands, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 352 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ławrynowicz, Julian and SpringerLink (Online service)
- I. Proceedings of the Third Finnish-Polish Summer School in Complex Analysis -- (Quasi) Conformal Deformation -- Some elliptic operators in real and complex analysis -- Embedding of Sobolev spaces into Lipschitz spaces -- Quasiregular mappings from ?n to closed orientable n-manifolds -- Some upper bounds for the spherical derivative -- On the connection between the Nevanlinna characteristics of an entire function and of its derivative -- Foliations -- Characteristic homomorphism for transversely holomorphic foliations via the Cauchy-Riemann equations -- Complex premanifolds and foliations -- Geometric Algebra -- Mo?bius transformations and Clifford algebras of euclidean and anti-euclidean spaces -- II. Complex Analytic Geometry -- Uniformization -- Doubles of atoroidal manifolds, their conformal uniformization and deformations -- Hyperbolic Riemann surfaces with the trivial group of automorphisms -- Algebraic Geometry -- On the Hilbert scheme of curves in a smooth quadric -- A contribution to Keller’s Jacobian conjecture II -- Local properties of intersection multiplicity -- Generalized Padé approximants of Kakehashi’s type and meromorphic continuation of functions -- Several Complex Variables -- Three remarks about the Caratheodory distance -- On the convexity of the Kobayashi indicatrix -- Boundary regularity of the solution of the ??-equation in the polydisc -- Holomorphic chains and extendability of holomorphic mappings -- Remarks on the versal families of deformations of holomorphic and transversely holomorphic foliations -- Hurwitz Pairs -- Hurwitz pairs and octonions -- Hermitian pre-Hurwitz pairs and the Minkowski space -- III. Real Analytic Geometry -- (Quasi) Conformal Deformation -- Morphisms of Klein surfaces and Stoilow’s topological theory of analytic functions -- Generalized gradients and asymptotics of the functional trace -- Holomorphic quasiconformal mappings in infinite-dimensional spaces -- Algebraic Geometry -- Product singularities and quotients of linear groups -- Approximation and extension of C? functions defined on compact subsets of ?n -- Potential Theory -- New existence theorems and evaluation formulas for analytic Feynman integrals -- On the construction of potential vectors and generalized potential vectors depending on time by a contraction principle -- Symbolic calculus applied to convex functions and associated diffusions -- Lagrangian for the so-called non-potential system: the case of magnetic monopoles -- Hermitian Geometry -- Examples of deformations of almost hermitian structures.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15205706