Internet publishing and beyond : the economics of digital information and intellectual property / edited by Brian Kahin and Hal R. Varian
- A publication of the Harvard Information Infrastructure Project
- Speculative microeconomics for tomorrow's economy / J. Bradford DeLong and A. Michael Froomkin -- Advertising pricing models for the World Wide Web / Donna L. Hoffman and Thomas P. Novak -- Profiting from online news : the search for viable business models / Susan M. Mings and Peter B. White -- Economics of copy protection in software and other media / Oz Shy -- Aggregation and disaggregation of information goods : implications for bundling, site licensing, and micropayment systems / Yannis Bakos and Erk Brynjolfsson -- Network delivery of information goods : optimal pricing of articles and subscriptions / John Chung-I Chuang and Marvin A. Sirbu -- Fixed-fee versus unit pricing for information goods : competition, equilibria, and price wars / Peter C. Fishburn, Andrew M. Odlyzko, and Ryan C. Siders -- Versioning information goods / Hal R. Varian -- Economics and electronic access to scholarly information / Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason and Juan F. Riveros.
- 0262611597 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "A publication of the Harvard Information Infrastructure Project in collaboration with the School of Information Management and Systems at the University of California at Berkeley"
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1520666