Alternative IT delivery methods and best practices for small airports / Barich, Inc
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 113 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Barich, Inc
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
Airport Cooperative Research Program
United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- ACRP report, 1935-9802 ; 128
- chapter 1. Introduction -- chapter 2. Overview -- chapter 3. Understanding small airport IT -- chapter 4. Delivery methods and practices of small airport IT -- chapter 5. Guidance for in-depth evaluation -- appendix A. Strategic technology alignment -- appendix B. Human resources -- appendix C. Applications/systems -- appendix D. Infrastructure -- appendix E. Strategic planning and business case development guide -- appendix F. Useful resources.
- "TRB's Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) Report 128: Alternative IT Delivery Methods and Best Practices for Small Airports provides guidance and templates to help airport staff understand the appropriate IT delivery methods and best practices based on their unique strategic goals, requirements, and overall airport goals." -- Publisher's description
- 9780309308373 (paperback)
- At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration ACRP project 11-02/task 23
View MARC record | catkey: 15207418