Mechanics of residual soils [electronic resource] / editors, G.E. Blight, E.C. Leong
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 354 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color), maps, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Blight, G. E. and Leong, E. C.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Distributed by publisher. Purchase or institutional license may be required for access.
- 1. Origin and formation of residual soils / G.E. Blight -- 2. Microstructure, mineralogy and classification of residual soils / A.B. Fourie ... [et al.] -- 3. Describing the engineering properties of residual soils as observed in situ / G.E. Blight & J.V. Simmons -- 4. The mechanics of compaction and compacted residual soil / G.E. Blight & J.V. Simmons -- 5. Steady and unsteady flow of water and air through soils : permeability of saturated and unsaturated soils / V.K. Garga & G.E. Blight -- 6. Compressibility, settlement and heave of residual soils / R.D. Barksdale & G.E. Blight -- 7. Shear strength behaviour and the measurement of shear strength in residual soils / R.P. Brenner, V.K. Garga & G.E. Blight -- 8. Case histories involving volume change and shear strength of residual soils / G.E. Blight.
- 9780203114704 (ebook : PDF)
- "A Balkema book."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print edition.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 15207877