Oil profits, prices, and capital requirements : a study prepared for the use of the Subcommittee on Energy of the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States
- Cox, William A.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 36 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee. Subcommittee on Energy
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
Achieving the goals of the Employment act of 1946--thirtieth anniversary review : Volume 2, Energy ; paper no. 1
- At head of title: 94th Congress, 1st session. Joint committee print.
"The study was prepared by Dr. William A. Cox of the Committee staff" -- Page v.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 15209097