A treatise on American advocacy : based upon the standard English treatise, entitled Hints on advocacy, by Richard Harris
- Robbins, Alexander H. (Alexander Henry), 1875-1922
- Additional Titles:
- American advocacy
- St. Louis : Central Law Journal Company, 1904.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Enlarged, completely revised and Americanized / by Alexander H. Robbins.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 295 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Harris, Richard, 1833-1906
- HeinOnline Legal Classics Library: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- "All new matter added being such as conforms peculiarly to American practice thus making the work more valuable to the practitioner and student of this country than the English edition upon which it is founded, while the best features of the English book have been retained; more than one-half of the present volume being new and original matter."
"Code of ethics adopted by the Alabama State Bar Association": pages 261-269.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 15209177