Guidelines for the accreditation of programs in educational communications and information technologies / edited by Edward P. Caffarella [and others].
- Washington, D.C. : Association for Educational Communications and Technology, 1996.
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- v, 32 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Caffarella, Edward P.
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Instructional materials centers—Management—Study and teaching—Standards—United States
- Media programs (Education)—Management—Study and teaching—Standards—United States
- School libraries—Administration—Study and teaching—Standards—United States
- Educational technology—Study and teaching—Standards—United States
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-25).
View MARC record | catkey: 1521709