Standard for Load Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) for Engineered Wood Construction [electronic resource]: ASCE-16-95
- Corporate Author:
- American Society of Civil Engineers Staff
- Reston : American Society of Civil Engineers Feb. 1996
- Physical Description:
- 125 p.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Presents the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) Standard for Engineered Wood Construction, prepared by the American Forest and Paper Association and the American Society of Civil Engineers, with commentary, glossaries, and bandw diagrams. Details load and resistance factor design of materials such as structured lumber, glued laminated timber, and structural composite lumber, and discusses areas including tension and compression members and connection design. Annotation copyright by Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
0784400415 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional American Society of Civil Engineers
View MARC record | catkey: 15224784