World Economic Outlook, October 1992 [electronic resource]
- Corporate Author:
- International Monetary Fund
- Washington : International Monetary Fund Jan. 1992
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The World Economic Outlook (WEO) presents the IMF's leading economists' analyses of global economic developments during the near and medium terms. It is a respected, one-stop, trusted resource offering remarkable insight, balance, and perspective to decision makers and policymakers worldwide. Published twice yearly, the World Economic Outlook presents the outlook for growth, inflation, trade, employment, and other economic developments in a clear, practical format. Each WEO considers the issues affecting advanced, emerging market, and developing economies. Central bankers, economists, Financial institutions, business leaders, governments, think tanks, and researchers eagerly await this unique investigation of what's happening and what's ahead.
- 9781451944563 and 145194456X (Trade Paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 15227239