Pennsylvania, 50 m wind resource map / U.S. Department of Energy, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Corporate Author:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
- [Golden, Colorado] : National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 12 x 21 cm, on sheet 22 x 28 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:2,320,000 (W 81°--W 74°/N 43°--N 39°).
- Shows wind resource potential through wind power classifications and transmission line capabilities.
"The annual wind power estimates for this map were produced by TrueWind Solutions using their Mesomap system and historical weather data. It has been validated with available surface data by NREL and winde energy meteorological consultants."
View MARC record | catkey: 15227383