De Soto National Forest, Mississippi : America's great outdoors / United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service ; compiled in the Regional Office, Atlanta, Georgia, 1964 and 1965 ; revised in 1993 by the USFS Geometronics Service Center from 1992 field review by the Southern Region
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Southern Region
- [Atlanta, Georgia] : U.S. Forest Service [Southern Region], 
- Revised July 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; 68 x 57 cm and 37 x 48 cm, sheet 91 x 69 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geometronics Service Center (U.S.)
- Recreation guide R8 ; RG 25
- De Soto National Forest, De Soto Ranger District, Mississippi -- De Soto National Forest, Chickasawhay Ranger District, Mississippi.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720 (W 89°28ʹ00ʺ--W 88°45ʹ00ʺ/N 31°15ʹ00ʺ--N 30°28ʹ00ʺ).
Scale 1:126,720 (W 89°08ʹ45ʺ--W 88°32ʹ30ʺ/N 31°41ʹ30ʺ--N 31°16ʹ30ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
"Forest Service map."
"Land status current as of June 1995."
"St. Stephens meridian."
Shipping list no.: 96-0146-P.
Includes key maps, recreation site indexes, indexes to USGS topographic maps, text, and color illustrations.
View MARC record | catkey: 1525638