State of Utah, satellite image map [cartographic material] / compiled by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and National Biological Service, National Gap Analysis Program, and the Department of Geography and Earth Resources, College of Natural Resources, Utah State University ; cooperating agencies, USDA Forest Service Intermountain Region [and others] ; cartographic preparation and printing by U.S. Geological Survey, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Reston, Va. : The Survey, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 remote-sensing image : color ; 76 x 61 cm, folded to 22 x 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.), United States. Forest Service. Intermountain Region, Utah State University. Department of Geography and Earth Resources, and Gap Analysis Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:750,000 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 114 003ʹ--W 109 000ʹ/N 42 000ʹ--N 37 000ʹ).
- "This map is a mosaic of 23 Landsat Thematic Mapper (TM) images recorded 1988-1989. Bands 7, 4, and 2, Natural Color Composite."
Includes text and 1 ancillary map.
Relief shown by shading.
View MARC record | catkey: 1528856