Bald Eagle State Forest (southern section), Penn State Forest, (eastern section) : public use map / Pennsylvania Department of Forests & Waters
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Forests and Waters
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Public use map, the Bald Eagle and Penn State Forests : located in Snyder, Union, Centre and Mifflin counties
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : Pennsylvania Department of Forests and Waters, [1942?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 22 x 38 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Zacharias, E. T.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:170,000 (W 77°35ʹ44ʺ--W 76°50ʹ59ʺ/N 41°00ʹ10ʺ--N 40°38ʹ13ʺ).
- Shows roads, forest district, railroads, natural monuments, game refuge, and lookouts., Oriented with north to the upper right., "Compiled from actual surveys under the direction of E.T. Zacharias.", and Includes text and list of forest districts on verso.
- Action Note:
- HC-MAPS copy: Housed; Encapsulation. and HC-MAPS copy: Conserved; Deacidification.
View MARC record | catkey: 1529040