The status of efforts to identify Persian Gulf War syndrome : recent GAO findings : hearing before the Subcommittee on Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, June 24, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1997.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 97 pages ; 24 cm
- United States. General Accounting Office. Gulf War illnesses : improved monitoring of clinical progress and reexamination of research emphasis are needed
- United States. Department of Defense
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Persian Gulf War, 1991—Veterans—Diseases—United States
- Persian Gulf War, 1991—Health aspects—United States
- United States—Armed Forces—Medical examinations—Evaluation
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 98-0007-P.
"Serial no. 105-35."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1998. 2 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1529596