Prince William Sound after Exxon Valdez oil spill : hearing before the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, on the ecological changes in Prince William Sound after the Exxon Valdez oil spill and the use of fines imposed, March 24, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 389 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.M 53:103-10
Serial no. 103-10 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-0404-P.
"Serial no. 103-10."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1993. 5 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1530681