An inaugural essay on inflammation / by John Redman Coxe
- Coxe, John Redman, 1773-1864
- Philadelphia : Printed by R. Aitken & Son, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 55 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Dissertation Note:
- M.D. University of Pennsylvania 1794.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: An inaugural dissertation on the influenze / Robert Johnston. Philadelphia : Printed by Johnston & Justice, 1793.
094.9P53 1793jo TB c.1 (Book) bound in An inaugural dissertation on the influenza : submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.T.P. Provost; the Trustees and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania, in order to obtain the degree of Doctor of Medicin, on the eighth day of May A.D. 1793 / By Robert Johnston
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26828.
Adams, T.R. Amer. medical dissertations. 51.
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints. 556.
View MARC record | catkey: 1534356