The Impact of various land use strategies on suburban mobility [microform] : final report / prepared by Middlesex Somerset Mercer Regional Council and Howard/Stein-Hudson Associates, Inc. ; in association with Acutech, Inc., Douglas and Douglas, Inc., Moore-Heder Architects, Inc
- [Washington, DC] : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, Office of Technical Assistance and Safety ; Springfield, VA : Available to the public through the National Technical Information Service, 1992 [i.e., 1993]
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Transit Administration. Office of Technical Assistance and Safety, Middlesex Somerset Mercer Regional Study Council, Howard/Stein-Hudson Associates, and Acutech, Inc
- Report Numbers:
- TD 7.2:IM 7
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 93-1053-M.
"Report date: December 1992"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 4 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1536490