Joint hearing on H.R. 6 and H.R. 1645 : uses of census data to distribute federal funding : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Elementary, Secondary, and Vocational Education of the Committee on Education and Labor and the Subcommittee on Census, Statistics, and Postal Personnel of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, joint hearing held in Washington, DC, July 13, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Elementary, Secondary, and Vocational Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 93 pages : map ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Census, Statistics, and Postal Personnel
- Related Titles:
- Joint hearing on HR 6 and H.R. 1645
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0068-P.
"Education and Labor Com. serial no 103-37."
"Post Office and Civil Service Com. serial no 103-17."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1537683