Employment trends in southeastern Pennsylvania, 1972-82 / by Janet Washbon Byler and Douglas C. Bennett
- Byler, Janet Washbon
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Institute for Public Policy Studies, Temple University, 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 34 unnumbered leaves ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bennett, Douglas C. and Temple University. Institute for Public Policy Studies
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Research on Philadelphia and the greater Delaware Valley region and Working paper ; no. 11
- "This analysis was prepared by the Institute for Public Policy Studies at Temple University for the Advanced Center of Southeastern Pennsylvania as part of a study on 'High technology recruitment and training needs, research capabilities and interests, and ATC collaborative potential'. This study is being funded through the Ben Franklin Partnership Challenge Grant Program for Technical Innovation". and "January 1984".
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1538894