Spherical diffusion of tritium from a point of release in a uniform unsaturated soil [microform] : a deterministic model for tritium migration in an arid disposal site / prepared by D.E. Smiles, W.R. Gardner, R.K. Schulz
- Smiles, D. E.
- Washington, DC : Division of Regulatory Applications, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 1993.
Washington, DC : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 27 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gardner, Wilford R.
Schulz, R. K. (Robert K.)
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Regulatory Applications
University of California, Berkeley. Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
- "Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management, College of Natural Resources, University of California."
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 94-0078-M.
"Date published: October 1993."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 26-27).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1994. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1539233