The theater of refusal : black art and mainstream criticism / artists, Jean-Michel Basquiat [and others] ; curator, Charles Gaines ; editor, Catherine Lord
- Irvine : Fine Arts Gallery, University of California, Irvine,  and Santa Monica, Calif. : Delta Graphics.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Basquiat, Jean-Michel, 1960-1988, Gaines, Charles, 1944-, Lord, Catherine, 1949-, University of California, Irvine. Fine Arts Gallery, Richard L. Nelson Gallery, and University of California, Riverside. Art Gallery
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at University of California, Irvine, Fine Arts Gallery, Apr. 8-May 12, 1993; University of California, Davis, Richard L. Nelson Gallery, Nov. 7-Dec. 17, 1993; and University of California, Riverside, University Art Gallery, Jan. 9-Feb. 27, 1994.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1540960