Numerical Analysis of Power System Transients and Dynamics [electronic resource] / Ametani (ed.).
- Stevenage : IET, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource ( pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Ametani, Akihiro
- Energy Engineering
- The book has 14 chapters and deals with the following subjects: circuit theory-based approach; numerical electromagnetic analysis; EMTP-ATP; electromagnetic transients simulation; EMTP-RV; PSCAD-EMTDC; XTAP; numerical electromagnetic analysis; FDTD method; PEEC method; lightning surges; renewable energy system components; surges; wind power plant system; protective devices; fault locator; high-speed switchgear; FACTS; voltage-sourced converter; SVC; cable systems; and grounding system transients.
- Electric fault location
- Electric power distribution—High tension—Computer programs
- Electric switchgear
- Flexible AC transmission systems
- Transients (Electricity)
- Wind power plants
- fault location
- finite difference time-domain analysis
- flexible AC transmission systems
- power convertors
- power system transient stability
- wind power plants
View MARC record | catkey: 15412341