An Examination of the Indiana State University Aerospace Administration Program
- Schwab, Gregory L.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- Declining enrollments in the Indiana State University (ISU) aerospace administration program prompted this case study. which evaluates the program in comparison with parallel programs at other universities, industry standards, and an independent audit. Survey instruments were administered to graduates, faculty, and employers for their views on competencies of an excellent aerospace administration program Results show the deficiency of the ISU program. Graduates, faculty, and employers rated all competencies-from moderate to considerable importance-similarly for an excellent program. Recommendations for program improvement were made, and suggestions for further research include studies to evaluate the effectiveness of a revised aerospace administration program.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20050185572. and Journal of Air Transportation, Volume 10, No. 1; 72-96; LC-HE9761.1-J68.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 15414238