PMD IVS Analysis Center
- Tornatore, Vincenza
- June 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic document
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available. and Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The main activities carried out at the PMD (Politecnico di Milano DIIAR) IVS Analysis Center during 2012 are briefly higlighted, and future plans for 2013 are sketched out. We principally continued to process European VLBI sessions using different approaches to evaluate possible differences due to various processing choices. Then VLBI solutions were also compared to the GPS ones as well as the ones calculated at co-located sites. Concerning the observational aspect, several tests were performed to identify the most suitable method to achieve the highest possible accuracy in the determination of GNSS (GLOBAL NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEM) satellite positions using the VLBI technique.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150003917. and International VLBI Service for Geodesy and Astrometry 2012 Annual Report; 302-304; NASA/TP-2013-217511.
- Copyright, Distribution under U.S. Government purpose rights.
View MARC record | catkey: 15415307