- Restrictions on Access:
- Unclassified, Unlimited, Publicly available.
- The Advanced Development Office (ADO), part of the Space Launch System (SLS) program, provides SLS with the advanced development needed to evolve the vehicle from an initial Block 1 payload capability of 70 metric tons (t) to an eventual capability Block 2 of 130 t, with intermediary evolution options possible. ADO takes existing technologies and matures them to the point that insertion into the mainline program minimizes risk. The ADO portfolio of tasks covers a broad range of technical developmental activities. The ADO portfolio supports the development of advanced boosters, upper stages, and other advanced development activities benefiting the SLS program. A total of 36 separate tasks were funded by ADO in FY 2014.
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Collection.
- Document ID: 20150002929.
- Copyright, Distribution as joint owner in the copyright.
View MARC record | catkey: 15416084